Thursday, October 30, 2008

Ishh..


2day lecturer asked us 2 find info le.. D line is veli slow and lousy..Ish..However, I decided not 2 find it coz stil got time ba..Time is out oh..Test on Mon is Sc..Haven study ke..Cham lo..Cant study coz too many la...come bak again..Soon is a long2 holiday..Eager 2 wait 4 tat time..Hmm..coz can on9 and sleep all d time..Weewit!!! How is my blog template?? 4 ur all info, d top 5 characters above are all named Sakura.. Tat's d special thg bout my blog template le..I like d most is d second from left.. D white stuff she peluk..Mokona.. SO CUTE la....Same as my cat le..Hoho!!!

1 comment:

JCSJia said...

I like the firt girl from the left ^^. I think she is the best coz she got to wear all those beautiful and unique costumes.

If her best friend Tomoyo was there she is also my favourite coz she is rich, likes photography and of coz designs the best costumes for sakura. Like me except for the rich part..............hehe