Friday, October 17, 2008

EyEs

I can c u..Dun try 2 do something bad..hmm..so bored..any1 give any comment? 2day is veli lucky coz nothing bad happened..KEKE!Dun angry me la..u noe de(oni u noe wat im talking about)ok ba..everything wil be fine..so dun woli..be happy!!! :)
To: my sis,
2day niu2 fight with a black cat ah..Im so scare coz he went to a far place from our home..I tried my best to stop him as usual bt many ppl looked at me le..very pai seh..However, i succeed 2 tarik him 2 home and he quikcly sleep since he was veli angry and hurt me ah..HAIZ..he looked veli upset..

2 comments:

Lis said...

Siapa angry u??? NOT me Hor?
zzz....
wahsei? so geng....noe wat im doing now ar?
can see meh....?
sturpid bear bear

Jooon said...

well, not u la..yup!!My bear told me u are going 2 play dota with ur brother..izit right? Hoho!! That is d truth la..Yeah yeah!Im right again!!