Saturday, November 1, 2008

Feelings when study Sc

Finally, finish my chem la..2day planned 2 finish my bio..although oni 2 chaps, there r many 2 study le..Cells..keke! Everytime I learned Bio, I will be veli respect God coz He is d one who can create all these things..There are many things that I haven know and i wish I can noe them in my future..Learning is veli fun and if there is no test, there will be more fun 8tuali..kekek!!! I hope I can pass my exams la..Hope this time wont kill my interest to study these things..Phy, Chem, Bio..Aiyoyo!Reli let me had 2 rely on God while studying these.. If, not, I will suffer a lot since there is many9 things 2 study and nid 2 memorize..(although i also dun like 2 memorize..Wat 2 do? Im x genius indeed) Hoho!! Plz pray 4 me 4 my exams.. Thankz a lot.. All d best wishes 2 all my course mates and my frenz that will face final exams too..Hope all can get high marks la....jia you la!!! Take care le.. GOOD LUCK!! :P

No comments: