Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FOOD!!!

Duno y??I fell kinda sad 2day although my Class finished early..Y? Of coz is myself problem since Im d 1 who create this problem.Because of dis, I cant reli eat spicy food..Oh my!!How can I survive in my college?Hmm.. Looks like oni can avoid anyfood tat is x gud 4 health since I cant had any burden anymore..Keke!!Bye2 2 nice food and nid 2 guai guai eat d food tat I dun like 2 eat demi my health..Keke!!Ok ba.. Juz treat as Im keeping fit ba..Hoho!! :P It's nice when my cat accompany me..Every fan nao dissapear automatically and I feel hapi although test is coming soon (3/11/08) (Repeat 4 many times oledi..Hoho!!) Not long-wind la..Aiyo..so pai tia..keke!!
Although sometimes I wil had bad mood (since Im having some probs nw), Im x hao liao yo..Haiz..I also dun wan 2 like dis ma..keke!! Im a veli "High" gal, I think my frenz noe well..Soli if I bean chou chou and dis affect ur gud mood too..Hoho!!I also want 2 have good mood too..However, not everthing wil follow our will..Well, coz we r juz human..Hoho!!!!

No comments: