Saturday, May 2, 2009

Crazy ppl de story...Muahaha,,Juz laugh la, dear..Lol!!!

2day got a new frenz la..Love it so much..Huhu!!!Guess wat is it?? If u correct, I will tel u.. (Ish, isnt nonsense?) Haha!!well.. I can give u guys few tips wat..Aiyo!! And if u dun wan, u can throw them away..(Wat the? Who can throw the tips except jooon??Ne ne betul, dis stupid gal) Aiyo..Dun curse me la..Is u tat pick bone in eggs le..(hahaha!!Eng reli lousy la, dis gal..Got direct translate de meh?Walao..Lol!!) Haha!!Dun tease me ho..Got one proverb ho tat is direct translate eh..Show u tat proof..Hemp..
Two birds can be killed with one stone..一石二鸟.. (nod..Agree..But only 1 proof..X convince me le)
Muahaha..nw u muz be believe me liao le??Lol!!! Well.. my eng reli x very good ba..Haha!!I admit it..Haha!!!Btw, i will tel u d teka teki oh..Haha!! Here goes:
Tips:
(i) It's a common thing in our lives nw
(ii) We cant reli leave hse without it
(iii) We can bring it and take it 2 anywhere
(iv) We can even use it to do many things
(v) Sometimes new about it will appear on tv or newspaper
Tat are the tips..Feel free 2 guess..And if u correct...Hehe!!Will got a big surprise waiting 4 u oh..Hahaha!!!!

No comments: