Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Assignments and Comics

Waisei..3 days after having classes, I have many assignments la..Aduh!!!Cant even find some information..Cham la..later kena trouble..Haha!!! My problem finally solved la..Hehe!!!Besides, I watch d Tsubasa Chronicle and Xxx Holic comics la..zoom2..It's a long way 2 go indeed..I noe..But, I reli like those comics since they are deeply connected 2 each other..Now, I'm looking 8 Syaron's past in Tsubasa..It's veli interesting..
2moro..It's a hard day..d lec always bored and I have 3 classes..Omg!! Suffering and sleepy le..Cant concentrate de..Tat's y lan dao bu xing...Haha!!!It's x fun 8 all...I think our class should less class...and let us had more times 2 study ba..Nyehehe!!!
Well, I din capture d pic of my cat wearing shirt..Soli 2 my cat's fans oh..I noe my cat has many fans indeed...He is cute ba..Hoho!!!!
Happy Chinese New Year 2009..Hope every1 c dis will have d best wishes and lucky..
Have a car ba..Hehe!!!!
Best wishes and take good care... :P
We will meet each other 8 cny liao oh...

1 comment:

Josh.p.Leo.C.k said...

ish.. no cat pic.. its okay la lol
alrights, if there's a gathering on CNY tell tell yeah? nyehehe